We develop programs and projects to strengthen resilience to climate impacts, mitigate vulnerabilities and protect natural assets. We provide technical assistance on climate change policies and implementation plans in natural resources management, biodiversity and ecosystems preservation.
• Climate change adapatation models
• Climate change risks assessements and impacts
• Resilience plans at local and national levels
• Capacity development
• Information systems and monitoring
Successful management requires accurate knowledge of the available ressources and of its competing demand for alll uses.
Sanitation is the prevention of human contact with the hazards of wastes as well as the treatment and proper disposal of sewage or wastewater. The main objective of sanitation systems is to protect the environment and promote human health by breaking the cycle of disease.
• Water governance and policy development
• Design and implementation of sustainable water and sanitation solutions
• Water finance and management
• Engineering services for the water and sanitation
• Integrated water resources management
• Capacity building for water system operators and regulatory bodies
We provide technical support in all fields related to energy. Our services include development of efficient environmental solutions, project supervision and capacity building to institutions.
• Capacity building to energy authorities
• Strategies, policies and action plans
• Feasibility studies
Our approach is based on a wider perspective focused on development goals rather than incentivating traditional agriculture or natural resource based businesses.
Our services are oriented to support efforts to meet a wide range of economic, environmental and social challenges in rural áreas were education, entrepreneurship, ecomomic and social infrastructure play important roles.
• Rural development policy and projects
• Socio economic statistics
• Information systems
• Institutional assessment and capacity building
• public-private partnerships
• Economic and social infrastructure
• Food security
• Community based organisations
• Transfer of know-how in technical specialities.
Decentralisation is a key element of poverty reduction and governance and envolves transfers of responsabilities and ressources to local authorities. Local development demands planning, participation, ownership and engagement.
• Legal and policy environment
• Local institutions capacity development
• Public financial management
• Policy-making processes
• Service delivery
• Participative planning
• Community based projects